Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Overeating and Overindulging ? what to do next?

We all do it, even me! �Yes, we indulge just a little too much sometimes, more than we should I guess. Chocolate fudge cake, biscuits, Krispie Kreme?.okay I?ll stop there, I?m sure you get what I mean now. Depending on our level of discipline and adherence to diet principles/goals, if we even have any, we...


Related posts:
  1. Honey and your Stomach I spoke to a friend recently who had a very...
  2. Ten Reasons to THROW OUT your Microwave Oven Everytime I mention this to someone, they really take it...
  3. Digestive Enzymes for a Baby I’ve been searching everywhere for information! On what you ask?...

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheHealthblogger/~3/hpvysjWTsPY/

weight lifting exercising diets diet

No comments:

Post a Comment